Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Treasure Chest


Karren created an open Treasure Chest last weekend for a 3 year old birthday party. According to the child's mother, "It turned out incredible. Everyone kept asking where we got it, and how delicious it was. I passed on your info. I hope thats ok. It really made [child]'s party come to life. Thank you for that!" Karren was also really pleased with it. When I got home, she had me go straight to the fridge to look at it. I thought it looked awesome, as usual.

5 comments:

  1. I love the patina on the metal straps. Incredible details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Can I ask you something - I mean, I think those jewels are made from fondant(?) but they really remind me of some sticky jewel-shaped candy filled with sticky candy goo I ate as a kid.. uhh, I know it's a long shot, but could you by chance know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are Gusher fruit snacks.

      Delete
    2. ...............

      Well I'll be-- Cameron! Thank you! Thaaank youuuuu!!!

      Delete